Just a reminder, check out our free downloadable curriculum in the sidebar to see if there's anything that fits with your studies for this school year. Currently, I have lesson plans for studying seven different countries plus the following original lapbook templates:
- Crazy About Cars
- Human Body
- All About Horses
- 4th of July
If you make any of the lapbooks, I'd love your feedback. Or, join us on the HIH Facebook page and post pictures of your completed lapbook!


what a great blog :) love the name and the meaning behind it! here from the hip homeschool hop :) have a wonderful homeschooling day!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by! I'll be sure to check yours out as well - the hop has been fun! :)
ReplyDeleteTried to access the Crazy about Cars template, but sadly the link was broken :(
ReplyDeletePls let me know if it is up again - ishanya.g@gmail.com
So sorry for the delay. It should be working again now! :)
ReplyDelete