Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teaching Tool Tuesday - How to Make a Lapbook

If you've been following along with our homeschool adventure for any length of time, you already know I'm a huge fan of lapbooks. But just a few years ago, I didn't know what a lapbook was much less how to make one. If that sounds like you, then check out the video below to learn the basics of how to make a lapbook . . . you'll be amazed at how easy it is.



Ready to dive in? Check out our free lapbook templates available to download: Human Body, Crazy About Cars, Mad About Money, All About Horses and 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment