Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day Collage Frames

Typically, we only go to class at My Art Studio once a month. But even though we went last week for our "human body" art project, I couldn't resist taking the kids today to make picture frames for Father's Day.

The kids first painted the plain wooden frames, then cut and ripped paper strips to use for their collages. The studio provided hole punches to make fun shapes like hearts and spirals, along with flowers and jewels to use in gluing, layering and decorating the frames. The finished frames are adorable, and I can't wait to see them with pictures in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment