Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Day to Enter Drawing for a Free J Lynn Handbag!

Okay, I promise this is the last shameless plug to get you to follow my blog . . . but only because this is the LAST day of the month. Sign up to follow my blog by the end of June (yes, today!) and you will be entered in the drawing for a free J Lynn handbag. I'll be announcing the winner on Wednesday, July 1st!

And if you're wondering how on Earth purses are coming into play, check out my first Blog-keeping post on this giveaway for a very brief glimpse at my very brief stint as a handbag designer!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know my blog was on Pacific Time. I know it was around 1AM when I posted this, so I was so surprised to see it listed as Monday. But you get the idea, I'm sure. Yet another sign that I should be living in California.

    ReplyDelete