Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving Lapbook

We finally finished our Hands of a Child project pack on Thanksgiving and assembled it into a lapbook. This was our first time completing such an extensive project that I'd purchased elsewhere, and I was impressed by the resources and the finished product. Most especially, I like how they break down the reading, vocabulary, timeline and activities into seven days. It's a nice guide for getting through the material, which at 80+ pages, would otherwise be overwhelming.

Here are some pictures of our finished product:


























































No comments:

Post a Comment