Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Birthday Boy

Today's is Noah's sixth birthday, so naturally we're skipping school and heading to Disney. Having a summer birthday, I never had school on my birthday, and I remember that when I worked, going to work on my birthday always felt wrong.

Of course, Disney for us could be school, but today it will be all play - one of the parks with just us and our boy (Ava has a Disney date with Grandma), then dinner and "snow" in Celebration. Fresh from our chilly adventure up north, Noah requested a "snow" cake, so I tackled it last night and it's ready to go with us on our outing today!

2 comments:

  1. Hope y'all have a great time! We just celebrated 6 years with our Michael - also at Disney. Love living here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becky! Disney is great for birthdays, isn't it? So glad you are enjoying Orlando, too! :)

    ReplyDelete