Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Update on Disney Homeschool Day

A few months ago, I posted with great enthusiasm the January 2010 dates for Disney's homeschool day - only to add a much less enthusiastic note that they would not be honoring annual passes for admission to this event.

After a few attempts to contact them to confirm this, I finally received a reply confirming that you can only attend by purchasing a package that includes park admission.

This was one of the highlights of our fall studies, but needless to say, we won't be attending this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment