Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shoe Shopping Savings at DSW!!!

So here's pair number two from yesterday's birthday outing. My mom and I visited DSW in Sanford for a little shoe shopping, only to find out that they're in the process of closing the store. Of course, I was sad to hear they were closing . . . but happy that meant an extra 30% off all clearance prices. Two of the pairs I purchased were on clearance for 30% off, so the extra 30% off make them a fantastic deal! Any local shoe lovers who want to shop the sale should make it quick. They'll be closed by July 16th, if not before.

No comments:

Post a Comment