Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

$5 Admission to Orlando Science Center This Sunday

This Sunday, August 29th, the Orlando Science Center will be offering all-day admission for only $5. What a great chance to check out OSC if you've never been there and make a return visit to check out their new exhibits. If you like what you see, OSC annual passes are a great deal as well since there are so many homeschooling opportunities there. Last I checked, OSC passholders had reciprocal privileges at the Museum of Arts and Sciences in Daytona Beach.

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this deal to come back! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! Wish we were going to be here to take advantage of it. Hopefully they do it again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete