Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hip Homeschool Moms

Photobucket
Have you seen Hip Homeschool Moms yet? When I saw the name and the cute logo, I just had to check it out. Visit their Facebook page to connect and share ideas with other fun homeschooling moms!

4 comments:

  1. I saw the cute logo and had to link up too! isn't it fun to think of yourself as a hip homeschool mom? lol love it! nice to meet you... we linked up by each other so I'm stopping by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I JUST started homeschooling my almost 4 year old. I was home-schooled for a few years and really enjoyed it. I know this is the easy part (teaching a little child), and that there are probably challenging days ahead! I think being organized is part of the problem! I found this neat website that I think I will check out along with you facebook page!
    http://tiny.cc/tck5v

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, the previous URL was NOT the correct one!! Let me try this again...
    http://tiny.cc/ir88r

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, ladies! I will definitely check out your links. :)

    Jana, I find my four-year-old to be more challenging to teach than my six-year-old. LOL!

    ReplyDelete