Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shoe Sale Saturday - Great Savings at Famous Footwear

If you're shoe shopping today, be sure to check out Famous Footwear for some great deals. Most shoes are buy one, get one half off, and there's an additional coupon for 20% off your entire purchase (just enter the code LABOR20 at checkout).

I have to admit that I couldn't find any women's shoes that I liked on the website. Their selection really pales in comparison to other shoe sites, which is why you're looking at these Hello Kitty rain boots. If I were shopping this sale today, it would definitely be for kids shoes instead of for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment