Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teaching Tool Tuesday - 25% Off at Barnes & Noble for Educator Appreciation Week

Don’t tell, but my wish lists at Lakeshore Learning and Amazon are much longer than the one I have at Endless.com. Honestly, I’m a complete sucker for books and educational games, software and toys. But this past year I’ve honed my ability to discern which tools will be fun once or twice and which ones we'll use over and over . . . and I’ll be sharing our favorites with you every Tuesday. 

If you're in "need" of new teaching tools, now's a great time to stock up. Not only has Barnes & Noble added a wonderful new selection of learning games, toys and kits, but in honor of their Educator Appreciation Week, they're upping their education discount to 25%. I was thrilled to find out a few months ago that my FPEA membership qualified me for regular educator discount (normally 20%), and I've used it quite a bit already. 


Our local Barnes & Noble (Altamonte Springs) is also hosting an Educator Appreciation Day on Saturday, October 16th from 12-3pm. Attendees are eligible to win a $500 Barnes & Noble gift card, and six educators will receive bags filled with new and best-selling products from B&N @ School.

No comments:

Post a Comment