Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday - It's a Great Day!

Ever get struck in the middle of a crazy, hectic day by overwhelming wave of gratitude for being able to share a special moment with your kids? Well, that’s what Thankful Thursday is all about. Each week, I’ll aim to share a special moment that I would have missed had my kids been away at school . . . and I’m counting on all of you to share yours, too. It will give us something to reflect on during those other six crazy, hectic days!

Maybe it's the season, but there is so much to be thankful for these days, and our schooling is no exception. I'm thankful that I've become flexible enough to put aside the plans I had for the classroom this morning because Noah really wants to keep working on his division on IXL. I'm thankful that we're sneaking out early to visit the pumpkin patch and that my hubby is taking us to lunch. This afternoon we'll head to co-op, where I'm always grateful to have someone else teaching science! And I'm (almost) always thankful for the opportunity to homeschool my kids. How else would I get to have such a fun day???

No comments:

Post a Comment