Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thames & Kosmos Science Kit Bargains at Barnes & Noble

If you have a budding scientist or future inventor in your house as I do, head on over to Barnes & Noble to check out their clearance bins. Today, as we strolled through to look at Legos and buy absolutely nothing, I stumbled upon two great science kits priced at 75% off.

Unfortunately, you can't use your educators discount on top of a clearance price, but I still scored this Milestones in Science kit (originally $85), their Sustainable Earth Lab (originally $55) and a Learn to Play Drums book for only $37 total! I think these will be keeping us busy through the summer and well into next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment