Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Great Dollar Deals at Target

We were at Target earlier this week and - as always - couldn't resist checking out the dollar section. I've found some great tools for school here in the past and got just as lucky this week!

For $6, I bought six fun additions to our Animals Around the World unit:

- Fun All Around world countries activity book
- The Animal Kingdom activity book
- Apes and Monkeys early reader
- Discover Animals flashcards
- US Animals flashcards
- Where in the World puzzle

Other great deals included a set of three mini dry-erase markers and a pack of two small dry-erase erasers for only $1 each. Be sure to check out Target if you need school supplies - you never know what you will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment