Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

$10 for a One-Year Subscription to National Geographic Little Kids

Recently, I ordered a National Geographic Kids subscription through one of the discount sites. Noah has been enjoying it, but it's a little too advanced for Ava. So when I saw today's Mamapedia deal offering a one-year subscription to National Geographic Little Kids, I went ahead and bought it. Since we're studying animals this year, it will be a perfect fit and she'll be excited to have a magazine of her own.If you decide to take advantage of this deal, please consider doing so through my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment