Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Friday, April 11, 2014

25% Off Purchases at Barnes & Noble

Barnes and Noble Educators Appreciation Days will run from April 12th-20th! Present your FPEA card or homeschool group membership card to enroll in their educators program, and you'll save 25% off classroom and personal purchases during these dates (and 20% off the rest of the year!) Additional savings on other products are also available.

I'd be super curious to know if this discount would apply to the Lego Mindstorm. My son was able to buy his with the 20% off Kids Club discount a few years back. If anyone tries this, let me know!

If you need a homeschool ID, you can usually get one for free at the Homeschool Buyer's Co-op. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment