Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Two More Tomatoes


It's Thursday, which means it's time to count the tomatoes and update our graph. Only our two patio tomato plants are growing right now; one has 4 tomatoes and the other has 6. Noah counted them, added the total and noted that (while bigger) they are all still green.

I really never thought it would be fun to watch tomatoes grow, but I have to admit that I've been looking forward to Thursday all week! We're seeing blooms on the cherry tomato plants and even saw a bloom on the cantaloupe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment