Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shopping!

Yes, this "shopping" post is homeschool related, I promise. I just ordered some fun new tools from Amazon. Noah loves to play games, and I've discovered that he has a strong interest in science, so these are two things I'm planning to incorporate into our summer session (which starts next week!)

  • Great States Game - I've heard wonderful reviews of this geography game. Since we study a different state each week, I thought it would tie in well with our curriculum.
  • Sum Swamp - This math game, which teaches addition and subtraction, had good reviews and looks like a lot of fun to play.
  • First Science Experiments: I purchased a package of three of these science books: The Amazing Human Body, Wonderful Weather and Nifty Nature.
As always, Amazon makes it way too easy to find great things to buy and way to hard to wait until they get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment