Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Apple Mummy - Week 3

Noah is still enthralled with the apple mummy, so we were excited to take another peek at it this week. Funny that I know it's just an apple slice in baking soda and salt but I still get a little squeamish about touching it. The results are still a little surprising as the control apple still appears a little more well-preserved than the "mummified" apple. However, we noticed this week that the control apple was very dry and brittle while the mummified apple was more supple. We're anxious to see what next week brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment