Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Great American Bake Sale

This Saturday, we'll be at the local farmer's market with members of Seminole Learning Community participating in the Great American Bake Sale. 100% of money raised goes directly to help feed children in our local community. This is the first official event of SLC's new Community Service Club.

Currently, I have focaccia rising on the counter, and we'll be headed to Publix later today to pick up ingredients for the cupcakes. We did a bake sale to benefit Meals on Wheels there last fall, so we're excited to be doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment