Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pizza!

Noah had a great request for the first eggplant from our garden - pizza! It took me three days to get to Whole Foods for vegan mozzarella, but it was worth the wait. I knew I'd be short on time, so I bought some fresh focaccia at the farmer's market, sliced it in half and baked it with sauce, basil, eggplant and 1 yellow / 1 red tomato fresh from the garden. Here's a picture from before it went into the oven. The after pictures are a little too "crispy" to post because I'm bad at babysitting the broiler.

No comments:

Post a Comment