Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Apple Pie Salad Dressing (Oil Free!)

I just love it when I try new recipes and they turn out great (like last night's Warm Chickpea Salad from the Fat Free Vegan blog). I love it even more when I manage to concoct something on my own that we all love - like this tasty, oil-free Apple Pie Dressing.

Served over an apple-walnut salad, it was delicious, but I think it would work well on any green salad with fruit and nuts. Enjoy!

Apple Pie Dressing
1 large apple
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons apple juice
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons agave nectar
A few dashes of cinnamon

Combine in blender or food processor until creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment