Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The First Sprouts of our Fall Garden!

It's been only a few days since we planted our tomatoes and peppers, but we already have the first sprouts of our fall garden. We have more seeds to do this week, as well as some work to finish with out existing plants. The "finished" ones need to be pulled and put in the compost tumbler (yes, I finally have a finished compost tumbler - more on that later), and the herbs are long overdue for a trim. These days, we seem to have a hard time beating the heat to get out there in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment