Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

So is it bad to feel like this before our school year has even started? Is it just me, or is planning the hardest part? The last of our curriculum arrived last week, and I've spent the past two days merging it into our overall plan.

Finally, the classroom is organized. The notebooks are made. The new backpacks (stuffed with goodies) are ready to surprise the kiddos on their first day. I feel like I'm at the finish line.

Now keep in mind that I'm just getting started with this homeschooling thing. And I'm probably a little on edge since this will be our first year "on record". But I really feel like my work (the planning) is done and the fun (learning) is about to begin. Of course, it's not beginning until Tuesday, so I think for now I'll do the same as I would after crossing the finish line of a marathon - SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment