Needless to say, we cracked it open as soon as we got home, and it's been a wonderful tool in kicking off our USA unit study. Contents include:
- One original US flag, and one current US flag
- Statue of Liberty model
- Liberty Bell model
- Voting box
- 10 cards with pictures and facts about US landmarks
- 6 activity cards with writing activities
- 10 reading comprehension activities covering the flag, the Constitution, the voting process and government structure.
- An activity book with puzzles, science experiments, writing prompts, art projects, graphing activities and more.
Both resources have been a wonderful addition to our classroom and have helped spark Noah's interest in learning more about our country!