Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Meet Award-Winning Children's Book Illustrator Jerry Pinkney at OMA

And speaking of Jerry Pinkney (for anyone who read my last blog post), he will be at the Orlando Museum of Art on Saturday, October 24th to talk about and sign copies of his new picture book, The Lion & the Mouse. What a great event for those who have seen the exhibit! Here is the schedule:

Artist Presentation
1pm, OMA SunTrust Auditorium

Artist Book Signing
1:30pm, books available for sale in the OMA Museum Shop

Both events are free courtesy of Little Brown Books for Young Readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment