Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Great Organic Deals at Publix This Week

Recently, I've come to love coupon blogs that pull together all the great deals at places I shop. And while I have no intention of trying to do the same, I still like to share super deals when I find them. Here are some great deals on organic products I found at Publix today:

- True North Nut Clusters on sale 2/$5 plus on-shelf coupons for $1 off each bag. I couldn't resist stocking up and bought four bags, which ended up costing me only $6!

- Muir Glen Pasta Sauce is buy one, get one free plus selected jars have a coupon for $2 off 2. They're normally $3.59 each, and I got 4 for around $5!

- Swanson's Organic Vegetable Broth is on sale 2 for $5 plus on-shelf coupons for $ .75 off each one. I bought 2 for about $3.50 (they're normally that much each).

Almond Breeze is still on sale for $2.59 (although the on-shelf coupons are gone this week), and they have bags of organic brown rice for only $ .99.

No comments:

Post a Comment