Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Native American Tepee Craft

A few weeks ago, I found a cute tepee craft on the Enchanted Learning site. My intention was to do it the week of our co-op on Native American Indians, but . . . well, you know how it goes. That week slipped away, but I managed to get it in the following week. On Friday. About 5PM. And I made Jim do it.

The tepees are made of sticks held together with yarn and covered with a cut-out from a paper bag. I did actually attempt to tackle this one myself, but my sticks kept slipping and I decided it would be "really fun" for Jim and the kids to do together.

He assembled the framework while they designed and decorated their tepees. They both came out really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment