Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Pinocchio's "Holly Follies" is Still Festive and Fun

So glad that not all my holiday favorites are disappointing me this year! Jim and I took the kids to see Holly Follies at Pinocchio's Marionette Theater this afternoon, and it was as fun as ever. Though the kids and I have been twice in the past, it was Jim's first time and he was very impressed with the quality of the production. As for me, I like the music (really wish I could find the soundtrack we bought there our first time!) and the fact that they incorporate holidays from around the world.

Holly Follies runs through Sunday, November 29th. Tickets are $5/person (reservation recommended) with two shows per weekday and three shows each on Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment