Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Vote for Us in the Orbbies - And Maybe Win a Free Handbag, Too

Homeschooling in Heels is up for Orbbies awards in three categories: Family, Personal and Out of this World. The contest is hosted by the Orlando Sentinel, and the winners get free advertising on their website!

If you'd like to help us out, you can vote once a day through November 20th - once in each category and once for overall best local blog.

As an added incentive, sign up to follow the blog after you've voted for us and you'll be entered into a drawing to win a free J Lynn handbag (all existing followers will be eligible as well). Yes, I know a handbag seems like a random giveaway for a homeschooling blog, but the back story on that is floating around on the blog somewhere! Drawing will be held on November 20th.

2 comments:

  1. What's the website to vote on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess that would have been helpful. LOL! The Orbbies logo is the link, but I should have said that. Voting actually ended before Thanksgiving. I think we ended up 5th out of 12 in the Family category, but I had many new people find the site through it. :)

    ReplyDelete