Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

PLAYGROUND Magazine Features Education Alternatives

Ever since I picked up the first issue during an art class in Baldwin Park, I've loved reading PLAYGROUND. A magazine for modern parents, PLAYGROUND keeps me in the know about fun events around town while maintaining a nice green vibe and bringing attention to natural lifestyle issues that are important to my family.

I was thrilled to contribute a quote and some homeschooling links (including my own, of course!) to an article in the spring issue on alternative education. Getting my hands on this issue was exciting, and I was thrilled to see it packed with so many fabulous articles! In addition to the education article, there was one on Orlando Bellydance (my dance studio), another on natural birth options (both my kiddos were born at home) and a really comprehensive summer camp directory.

If you're in the Central Florida area, be sure to pick up an issue or check them out online!

No comments:

Post a Comment