Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crazy About Cars Lapbook is Done!!!

Whew! My new Crazy About Cars lapbook is finally done . . . took many, many more hours than I expected, but I'm so thrilled with the results.
Covering everything from the invention of the car to where they're headed in the future, the content encompasses a broad range of subjects, including science, history, geography, language arts and math.

Can't wait to share it with my little car buff - and with all of you. In the next few days, I'll be proofing it and mocking up a sample to see what I've messed up. Once I've worked out the glitches, it will be available to download. Until then, here's another preview . . . and I'm going to sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment