Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Looking for free homeschooling resources?

Since it's Teaching Tool Tuesday, I thought it would be a great time to post about a wonderful blog I've been visiting, Free Homeschooling 101. Both the blog and the Facebook page offer great links, broken down by subject, to free homeschooling tools and resources.

Don't let the small number of posts in the index fool you . . . each post shares a number of resources. For example, "Free Geography" shows only one post, but that post contains links to 10 great free resources. Can't wait to check them out, especially the "White House 101" (we're hoping to tour the White House on our DC trip this month) and "50 States and the games at Grammaropolis (Noah will love these!)

No comments:

Post a Comment