Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shoe Sale Saturday - Something to Keep Me Running

Moving on to something a little more practical, I finally ordered new running shoes. I don't even want to tell you how many miles were on the old ones, and if I'm going to start running again, new shoes are definitely in order. But before you start thinking I choose my running shoes based on looks, please know that it's only a coincidence that they're cute and pink. Most of my former running shoes have been pretty hideous looking, so I'm excited about these!

They should arrive on Tuesday - free 2-day shipping courtesy of Endless, and they ship back for free if I don't love them. I've never bought running shoes online before, but since I've worn Asics for years, I thought I'd give it a try. The biggest selling point for me was the $30 I knocked off the price by using the Amazon gift cards I earned through SwagBucks (Endless is owned by Amazon).

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn prizes (such as Amazon gift cards) by searching online (which you already do anyway). Make Swagbucks your homepage, and search through them instead of another search engine. If you decide to sign up, please consider doing so through my referral link so we can both earn points (and shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment