Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

25% Off All Orders Over $100 at Endless

Now through September 9th, take 25% off your entire order at Endless.com with a purchase of $100 or more by entering the code FRIENDS25 at checkout.

The following brands are excluded from the offer: ASICS, Brooks, Callaway, Dansko, ECCO, FitFlop, Fossil, FRYE, Giuseppe Zanotti, Hunter, Marc By Marc Jacobs, Michael By Michael Kors, Mizuno Running, New Balance, Patagonia, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prince, Reebok, Skechers, Stuart Weitzman, The North Face, To Boot New York, Wilson, Bulova, ESQ by Movado, Citizen, Seiko, Bulova, Caravelle by Bulova and Pulsar.

Also remember that you can use Amazon gift cards earned on Swagbucks to pay for purchases at Endless, too. In the three months I've been using Swagbucks as my search engine, I've earned about a dozen $5 gift cards to Amazon - that's nice shoe money!

No comments:

Post a Comment