Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mad About Money Lapbook is Underway!

Here's the first sneak preview from the Mad About Money lapbook that is finally underway.

This unit will cover both the history of money and the basics of personal finance. My two main resources are The Everything Kids Money Book, a wonderful resource I stumbled upon at Barnes and Noble, and Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace, Jr. curriculum.

I'm going to be releasing this one in phases as I complete our bi-weekly lesson plan for co-op, so each section of the lapbook will include a complete lesson plan to go with it. I just finished Week 1: The Story of Money, but my co-op kids get to see it first. I'll be sure to post it after class on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the money lapbooking available? I have a 6&7 year old that love lapbooking, but money is difficult for them...would be fun! Thanks

    ReplyDelete