Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shoe Sale Saturday - 25% Off Sandals at Endless

Although I have boots on the brain, I'm a sandal girl at heart - and it makes me happy that sandal season in Florida is virtually year-round. So when Endless was kind enough (ha!) to e-mail me a reminder that all sandals are 25% off this weekend, I couldn't help taking a peek. Shoe Sale Saturday is definitely going to cause me trouble - these totally adorable, completely impractical sandals are only $25 (including FREE two-day shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment