Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shoe Sale Saturday - 15% at PiperLime through Ebates

I know that I keep saying “it’s not all about the shoes”, but sometimes it is . . . just a little. And Saturday seemed like a good day to reward myself for a hard week’s work by browsing the best shoe deals online . . . who knows, maybe you’ll reward yourself too!

As an avid shoe lover and newly-reformed couponer, it's hard to believe that I've never shopped on PiperLime and still haven't checked out Ebates. So when my friend Missy e-mailed me about the great shoe deal the two are teaming up for this holiday weekend, I knew it was the perfect deal to share for Shoe Sale Saturday.

Shop on PiperLime through Ebates this weekend, and get 15% cash back on your purchase. Since a lovely little cool snap has hit Virginia (where we're vacationing) today, I'm in the mood for boots! I'm window shopping only today, but aren't these great??? Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment