Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Free Lapbook Templates & Curriculum

Don't forget, lapbook templates and curriculum are here for the taking. I always put a lot of effort into our lessons, and it seems wasteful not to share! Here's a glimpse of what's currently available:
New! Week 1 Curriculum & Lapbook Template 
Mad About Money 

New! Complete Lapbook Template
Crazy About Cars

Most Popular!  Lapbook Template 
Human Body

Our First Lapbook! Lapbook Template 
All About Horses

There's also a 4th of July lapbook, but I know there's probably not much interest in that one this time of year! If you search under Lapbooks, you'll be able to see pictures of the completed lapbooks to help you put yours together. As always, I'd love to hear from anyone who uses one to get feedback. Better yet, post your pics on the Homeschooling in Heels Facebook page!

This week, I'll also be digging up some curriculum I put together for a Thanksgiving co-op last year to see if any of that is worth sharing. Hope you find something that will be useful in your learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment