Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shoe Sale Saturday - 40% Off Boots at Endless

I know that I keep saying “it’s not all about the shoes”, but sometimes it is . . . just a little. And Saturday seemed like a good day to reward myself for a hard week’s work by browsing the best shoe deals online . . . who knows, maybe you’ll reward yourself too!

I'm on vacation - my first-ever kid-free weekend away with my hubby to celebrate our anniversary - so I'm keeping this short and sweet. Boots for men, women and kids are 40% at Endless right now. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment