Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shoe Sale Saturday - Salsa Shoes, Part Deux

I know that I keep saying “it’s not all about the shoes”, but sometimes it is . . . just a little. And Saturday seemed like a good day to reward myself for a hard week’s work by browsing the best shoe deals online . . . who knows, maybe you’ll reward yourself too!

Well, my salsa shoes arrived this week - two hours before my Wednesday night class. Of course, I couldn't wait to wear them, so they made their maiden voyage to the studio and I hoped for the best. Fortunately, they turned out to be great! And with the amount of anxiety I have about the choreography and the costume, it's a relief to have one less thing to worry about. In fact, I think they've somehow given me a bit of much-needed confidence. If I pull this off, I'm giving at least some of the credit to the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment