Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Friday, January 7, 2011

My kids love being on the go as much as I do. If we all had our way, every day would be a field trip! We’ll be home more this year, but every Friday, I’ll be sharing a field trip that we’ve done or have planned, along with how we tied it in to our studies at home.

No plans for tomorrow? Head down to the Orange County Regional History Center for the Great Toy Build Off. Using LEGO® bricks, Tinker Toys, Erector Sets or Lincoln Logs, teams of three to four builders will compete in a "Build Off." Teams have two hours to design and create an object using the toy building material randomly assigned to them on the day of the event. Designs will be judged on originality, resourcefulness and practicality. Teams can enter in Amateur or High School categories. Participation is free, just call (407) 836-7010 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (407) 836-7010      end_of_the_skype_highlighting for information or to register your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment