Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hot Shoe Deal - Pediped "Purchases with Purpose"

I know that I keep saying “it’s not all about the shoes”, but sometimes it is . . . just a little. And Saturday seemed like a good day to reward myself for a hard week’s work by browsing the best shoe deals online . . . who knows, maybe you’ll reward yourself too!

Now through February 6th, Pediped is offering 50% off many popular styles and donating half of the purchase price to The Pediped Foundation to benefit children's charities. These adorable shoes were always a favorite of mine - and of Ava - when she was younger, and this great deal might encourage us to pick out of pair (or two) from their Flex line for older kids for her to wear now. Styles and sizes are limited, and I'm guessing they'll sell quickly at these great prices. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment