Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Great Sale on Science Books at Amazon

Great deal alert at Amazon! Several science books in the "Basher" series are on sale for only $3.80 each (regular price is $8.99). I'm not familiar with this series, but at this price and with nearly unanimous five-star reviews, I was willing to take a chance.

As I was adding Biology: Life as We Know It, Rocks and Minerals: A Gem of a Book and Planet Earth: What Planet are You On? to my shopping cart, I noticed that two of them were part of a 4-for-3 promotion, so I decided to add two more books to my order (Eat My Dust: Henry Ford's First Race and Listen Up!: Alexander Graham Bell's Talking Machine). I ended getting all five books for $15, and they'll be here Friday with FREE 2-day shipping from Amazon Mom.

If you decide to order any books, please consider doing so through my referral links (all the links above). Thanks to Smart Couponing for the heads up!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You have just been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by and pick it up at: http://bit.ly/lNSKXy

    ReplyDelete