Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Map of State Homeschooling Laws

I've always heard that we're lucky to live in Florida because of the relatively lenient homeschooling guidelines. But as we consider relocating to another state at some point in the future, I'm always curious about the requirements in other parts of the country. Since we're not at that point yet, I've been putting off the research - but I loved this visual of how different states fare.

Details can be found on the HSLDA website. Thanks to Free Homeschooling 101 for the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment