Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

75% Off Time4Learning in July

A big thanks to my friend Sarah for giving me the heads up that Time4Learning is offering a super-low price of $4.99 for your first month's membership (regularly $19.95) during the month of July! Noah has been asking to try Time4Learning for about six months now, and for some reason, I'd been hesitant to try it. Apparently, a 75% savings was just what I needed to finally give it a go!

Time4Learning is an online, interactive program that can be used as core homeschool curriculum or as a supplement. Offering over 1,000 multimedia activities that encompass language arts, math, science and social studies, Time4Learning is aligned with state standards and provides a variety of reports to assist with record keeping.

Noah is anxious to get started, so I'll be reporting back soon with a review of how it goes for each of the kids. If you decided to give Time4Learning a try, please mention that Homeschooling in Heels sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment