Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Monday, July 18, 2011

A Totally Selfish Request (But I'm Hoping You'll Read It Anyway!)

Well, in the spirit of "Me Time" Monday, I'm hoping I can pass off a totally selfish request. I'm trying to win a "bombshell" photo shoot with a super-talented photographer, which would totally qualify as some much-needed "me time".

Here's the brief bio I wrote for my entry:

"As a homeschooling mom, the majority of my time revolves around what other people need. But every once in a while, I have to do something just for me! As a huge fan of heels and hairdos and all things girlie, I’d love the chance to be a bombshell for a day!!!"

If you have a moment to help out this hardworking homeschool mama, click here and "Like" the Boudoir Bombshells page on Facebook, then go into the album for the anniversary contest and "Like" my picture. Thanks bunches, and if by chance I happen to win, I'll be sure to post the pics here for all of you to see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment