Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Special Discount on My Gym in Lake Mary

My Gym in Lake Mary is offering a Groupon today that is good for up to 74% off regular prices! The two Groupon options include:

- $39 for a kids’ fitness package for one child (a $150 total value)
- $69 for a kids’ fitness package for two children (a $225 total value)

Each package includes the $75 registration fee plus a four-week membership with one weekly class and unlimited members-only free-play sessions (a $75 value/child).

In case you're not already familiar with My Gym, the facility offers active classes for kids 6 months through 9 years to develop coordination, motor and basic sports skills in a fun, play-based environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment