Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Free Math Worksheets

Recently, we ran across a topic in my little one's math curriculum that needed additional practice, so I set out to find some practice worksheets and thought I'd share what I found.


Homeschool Math has a great, custom worksheet maker when you determine:
  • Number of problems per page
  • Number of addends for each problem
  • Range (minimum and maximum) for each addend
  • Step between addends
  • Font size, border and many other options
We were working on adding 10 to a number, and I was easily able to create a worksheet of problems to practice this concept, as well as an additional worksheet of mixed problems (adding 10 and adding 1).

They also have a large variety of ready-made worksheets that you can search by grade level or by skill (mental addition, adding in columns, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment